? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vroom Vroom

After we eat lunch and usually before he has a nap I let Cade run around and get a little energy out. On this particular day I was rinsing dishes and not really paying any attention to where he was at around the house. I went in search of him and found that he figured out how to get into his firetruck by himself. He was turning the wheel and playing with the ladders. He still has a little trouble getting out so he usually grunts at me to help him. I mostly took these for Brian because he was at the fire station and misses out on a lot of new things he is doing. I just can't believe he is getting more and more independent. He tells me "no" more and more each day and actually uses it in the right context. He also likes to tell our dog she is a good girl or in his terms "goo girl".


3 comments:

The Martinez Fam said...

How cute it is he???!!! That is the coolest firetruck!! We still miss you guys and are so excited to see ya in July. (I know it's a ways away, but we are still excited!!) Anyway, cute pictures!! Have a great day!!!

Lisa said...

He is such a DOLL! How old is he now? I know that "no" phase very well. Hate to break it to ya, it only gets worse until they turn 4.
Hope things are good in Casper! Miss y'all! Loves!

farrers said...

Darlene, what a cut boy you have!!! I cannot beleive how big he is!