? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Flowers!

I decided that it would be a good time to plant some flowers and have Cade help me. Well, my plan was good but ineffective. He loves water and figured out that the hose was the best thing to play with. What is even better than water is dirt mixed in with water and that makes the best stuff on earth to him. I planted the flowers and Cade helped with the hose.
Playing in the Mud

Not only does Cade love playing in the water he loves to be outside. This is him when we told him we needed to go in and eat lunch! He was MAD!!!!

4 comments:

Dirks said...

I recognize those sandals. I was going to buy them for Brennon, then noticed that they go between the toes. I'm not sure they would have worked so well for me. Cade is so handsome.

The Martinez Fam said...

How cute!! Don't you love trying to keep Cade out of the water and mud when you're outside? It's a never-ending battle at our house!!! We sure miss you guys. It was so much fun to see ya and hang out with ya!! Love you guys!!

The Martinez Fam said...

Awesome flip-flops, Cade!!!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the message! I already added you guys to my blog under friends and family. I am glad I get to (sort of)see you guys again. We sure miss you guys, sorry I suck at staying in touch. Your little boy is such a cutie! Miss ya, Love ya!