? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Spoon(s)!

I will be the first to admit I have a little control issue. When we went to Cade's 15 mos doctor appt. they suggested that he needs to learn to feed himself with a spoon. It has taken me a month to even let him try. All I think about is the mess it will make and if he would be getting enough to eat. So I finally feed him oatmeal (one of his favorite's) first because it really can't stain anything and second because that it was fast to make because he was acting like he was starving. He actually did a great job and knew pretty much what to do. He had to have my spoon too, hence the two spoons in his hands.

2 comments:

The Martinez Fam said...

These pictures are so cute (& messy). I can't wait to see you guys in LESS THAN A WEEK!! See ya soon Cade!!

Dirks said...

Wait until he's done with the excitement of the spoon and decides it's time to start using his food as hair product.