? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snuggles!

I love when Cade wants to snuggle with me. As he gets older they are fewer and far between. This is the one and only picture I have with Cade snuggling with me and I had to post it. It makes me sad that he is growing up and wants to be more independent. Brian gets a little jealous that he wants to snuggle with me a little more than him. I take them as they come. Maybe one day he will get a wife that likes to snuggle just like his Mom and he will just for her just like his Dad.

4 comments:

Dirks said...

That is such a cute picture. I wish I had one. Shelby's my cuddler. I take them as I get them as well. They're growing up so much and so fast. Soon they'll be married and we'll watch their kids!

The Martinez Fam said...

This is the sweetest picture. How come you got the cuddle jeans in the family? I had to teach Martin how to cuddle after we got married and we have to have a refresher course every once in a while!

Bobbi said...

What cute pictures--I just love our little kids!

The Martinez Fam said...

Hey, I know this is old news, but I finally did your "how many people have my name" game and there are 402 people that are named Katie Martinez. Just thought I would let ya know!!