? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sequel to how Many have your Name

So......... I am still new to this and I could not get what I wanted to say included with my attachment. I know that there is one other Darlene Webster in the State of Wyoming. I only know this because her creditors called me and was talking about credit cards that I never had. After lots of confusion and a lot of denial on my part they finally asked me what my Social Security was. We determined that it was not me and to Brian's relief I was not leading a double life in Southwest Wyoming. Now if she was wealthy and nice I might reconsider. HAHA!!! (doubt it!) It was fun and I stole it off of my friend Kim's blog. Thanks Kim!!!!! I also did Brian and Cade's name and Brian has 314 after him and Cade has 0. It said his first name is not common and therefore he is the only one :). This was fun and I hope you others try it out.

0 comments: