? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm It

Thanks to my friend Steph she tagged me and did it rather sarcastically. I think I shall kind of follow in her footsteps but I am not that quick on my toes......enjoy!!!!!

A: Attached or Single? Attached to my loving husband Brian (Babe).
B: Best Friend? My Pup dog. She has been with me through thick and thin and everywhere in between.
C: Cake or Pie? What flavor?
D:Day of Choice? Any day I get Brian all to myself. Most of you know they are few and far between. Especially if Fire Season begins in January. Thanks Texas!!!
E:Essential Item. For Sanity? Pillow and lots of zzzzzzzzzz's
F: Favorite Color? I am in Nursery at church and they most like to eat them. So I would rather not color.
G: Greatest Accomplishment? ??????????????
H: Hometown?: Yes I have been to Hometown Buffet. No, I really do not like it.
I:Indulgences?: Indulgences? Where can I get some?
J:January or July?: Neither they are both fire season
L: Life is incomplete without?: laughter-the best medicine
M: Marriage Date?: May 7, 2003
N:Number of Siblings?: 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers. I am the runt and lots of bruising to show for it.
O: Oranges or Apples?: can I include grapes, mangoes, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, watermelon. I Love fruit and Brian hates it. Who woulda thunk?????
P: Phobias or Fears?: Steph said poop her pants and that would be a biggie for me too.
Q: Quote?: Happiness is like a kiss you never get anything good out of it unless you give it to someone else.
R: Reason to Smile?: Why would I want to frown?
S: Season? Any season of Amazing race. My ultimate dream would be to compete.
T: Tag your friends?: I tag Katie and Bobbi. All you others have already done this
U: Unknown fact about me?: I have never done the splits nor do I want to. It looks painful!!
V: Very favorite store?........ How about Mall? Flat Iron Crossing in Colorado
W:Worst Habit? I like to clean my house at night and it drives Brian crazy.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Can I operate the machine?
Y: Your favorite food?: Cheese Enchiladas
Z: Zodiac? Pisces and I don't even like fish. My mom does so I guess that is why she had me ;)
I:

3 comments:

Dirks said...

Fun. I've done the poop thing and it's not pretty!

The Martinez Fam said...

I loved your post!! Martin and I got a kick out of it. You had some pretty clever answers!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE YA IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!! You had better have lots of fun things planned for us to do on our girls' days out!!! Ta-ta!

Bobbi said...

thanks for tagging me, it was fun. I used some of your answer cuz they were just what I thought too. I love that you have a blog and that we can see each other's cute families!