? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Can I help???

I was doing my weekly dusting and Cade kept following me around trying to take my dust rag away. After awhile I gave him his own dust rag and he went to town dusting the fireplace and the windowsills. What a great helper!



2 comments:

Dirks said...

Let him do it now so that when he gets older he'll be used to it and not complain as much when you make him do it. Maybe he'll love it the rest of his life. Who knows, he's a boy!

The Martinez Fam said...

Cade is so pickin' cute!!! He and Mireya do have a lot of the same features and facial expressions. He looks so cute in his little belt.