? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Me and My Daddy

I love the two boys in my life. After we went to the Park we walked down by the river. Brian was showing Cade how to throw rocks into the river but Cade wanted to taste them instead. After awhile Brian gave up and just played in the dirt with him. I stood on the sidelines and watched them play. I love that Brian is a Wonderful, Patient and Kind Father and a very Generous and Loving Husband. I could not have asked for anything better. Thanks Bri!!!




1 comments:

The Martinez Fam said...

These are the sweetest pictures of Cade and Brian. He is the cutest dad. It's so obvious how much he loves that little boy. Now it makes me want to get some cute shots of Martin with the girls. We're sad you guys aren't here with us right now, but we hope Cade gets feeling better. We love you guys!!!!