? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Official...


Cade is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! He really doesn't understand. Everytime we talk about a baby he goes to an ornament on the tree with a picture of him as a baby and points to it.


We are very excited and with even happier news I am pregnant with Katie (my sister in law) again. But instead of month's apart we are two days apart. The baby is due on June 8th but many of you know my complications of trying to keep Cade in and so unfortunately I am considered "high risk". That just means I have a lot more testing done than before. I am hoping to not be put on bed rest so, when I enter the third trimester I will probably take everything down to only what is necessary. Gratefully, I have my Mom and Brian to help out and they both have been great. They willingly take Cade wherever they are going so I can rest to keep this one in hopefully a lot longer than before.
Brian can't wait for another baby. Earlier this week he took me to dinner to celebrate the beginning of the Second Trimester. I love that he is so excited and we can't wait to see what a good big brother Cade will be.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations you guys!! Darlene, I have been thinking about you tons lately and wondering how you have been doing and if you were preggo. I am SO happy for you!!!!! We need to get together but it may have to be in January cuz I think I am heading to Utah... we need to catch up! Take it easy, I hope all goes well until June 8th!!!!

Rachel Harlin said...

Congrats! That will be such fun!

The Bertagnoles said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your little family. I hope everything goes well and will certainly put you in our prayers. :}

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Congrats to the Webster although my mother in law told me at Thankgsgiving that you are Katie were pregnant I was just waiting for you to fill us in officially but congrats that is great and we will be around in May so if you need any help from us let us know. We can take Cade for the day. Hope all goes well and congrats again.

Bobbi said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you--I hope that everything goes good from here on out!! I love Cade in his rhino costume--too cute!

Lisa said...

Yay! When I talked to Katie the other day I asked her when you and Brian were going to have another little one. Her response was (picture it in Katie's voice) "Well...actually..." and I was so excited! Congrats! Are you guys going to find out what you're having? Love ya!

Jason and Amanda said...

Congratulations! That will be fun to have a cousins so close together!

Jenn and Mike said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize you were having another one! That is so great! Hopefully, you won't have as many complications this time around!

Missy said...

I am so excited for you. How fun. I love babies. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help