? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Carving.







Brian and Cade carved the pumpkin this Family Home Evening without me because I was not feeling very well. I just realized that Brian did not take a picture of the results and right now it is chopped up and in the freezer waiting to be made into a pumpkin pie for thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Missy said...

I LOVE your family picture. Where did you get it taken? I really need to get a family photo done.

Stephanie said...

So, was it scary or funny? I can't believe you didn't stick your hand in and pull out the "guts" with your bare hands while you weren't feeling well. What a slacker!

Kim said...

That's hilarious you didn't get your finished pumpkin picture!! ha ha ha Cade looks so cute. Why ya feeling sick?....

The Martinez Fam said...

Hey, there!! Love the pictures--I'd better be getting some!!:) Anyway, Cade looks adorable and looks like he was really enjoying the pumpkin carving, even if you don't have a picture of the finished product.:)

Missy said...

I would love to get her info. I love you photos and really want some for our family. Thanks

Lori Conger said...

Love the rhino costume! And don't worry about the pumpkin carving--there's always next year!

Lisa said...

I love the new family pics and the ones of Cade in the Rhino costume and fireman gear. Loves!

Jason and Amanda said...

Your pictures are so cute! My favorite is the fireman one. What a cutie.