? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and More Pumpkins!!!

For Family Home Evening we decided to visit the pumpkin patch for our second year. The patch was alot smaller this year because of the shortage of pumpkins. Cade found his pumpkin right away and then only wanted to play on the slides. When we got home I showed him a pumpkin flashlight that I got when I was pregnant for 25 cents. He loves it and now has to go to bed with it. It could be worse!! Happy Halloween!!!!




6 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! That pumpking flashlight looks way fun. Cute pumpkin patch pictures too. We've never gone! I can't believe how much Cade changes still! His hair looks longer and he is so grown up and aboslutely adorable!! We need to get together!

Bobbi said...

Casper has pumpkin patches? I never knew!

Rachel Harlin said...

How fun!!! Cade is soooo cute!! I keep thinking we need to go to the pumpkin patch again this year, but we've been so busy. FHE is a great idea though!

Stephanie said...

He's eating his pumpkin like Shelby was eating hers. I think they taste nasty if you ask me. It's fun how much they're growing. He's going to be a hard act to follow- seeing as he's so cute!

Lisa said...

He is such a CUTIE! I second what Bobbi wrote! Since when does Casper have a pumpkin patch?! Happy Halloween! Loves!

The Martinez Fam said...

I know I'm a little slow, but can Cade get any cuter? I love that last picture of him. He is so adorable! How fun to go back and pick out another pumpkin this year!! You guys are such fun parents!!:)