? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 18, 2008

4th picture- Tagged!!!

Natalie tagged me and the tag was to post the fourth picture in my camera right now. We just got a brand new one and this is the fourth picture. Cade is sitting on the counter eating a snack of apples, grapes and tortilla chips. I don't know why that is just what he wanted.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

What a cute tag! And what a cute house--I always envision you guys at your parents house!

Wessman's said...

He's so cute. What a good snack!

Wessman's said...

Oops, this is Steph. I didn't know Brooke was still logged on!

The Martinez Fam said...

What a hunk!! The snack sounds horrible, but he looks adorable!! I love his vest!:)