? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We Love COOKIES!!!!

For Family Home Evening we were going to go and drive around and look at Christmas Lights and Decorations. We were predicted 1-3 inches of snow (closer to the 1 inch range) instead we got 10-12 inches of snow depending on where you live. Let me just say that the snow plow came onto our street and plowed it five times that I know of. Anyways, It was snowing so much and I came home at 3:30 from some errands and people were driving like the streets were bone dry. I decided we were not going out that it was a great night instead to make cookies after a dinner and a bath. It was quite successful because Brian and Cade did most of the work while I supervised!!!










4 comments:

The Martinez Fam said...

It looks like Brian and Cade make a good team!!! I want some cookies.:) Hopefully we'll get to see you guys sometime soon--I don't know if we'll be able to come now until after the first of the year though. We're not sure. We'll keep ya posted!! Cade will be such a cute big brother. Mireya points to my belly and says baby, but then she tries to find it. She's a little confused:)

Bobbi said...

Those are the cutest jammies!! We miss the snow--at least some parts:)

Jenn and Mike said...

Too cute! I love it when that happens.

Stephanie said...

So, I came on to yours this morning to find Missy and Jeremiah's address for blogspot, because when I changed templates, it erased mine and I forgot theirs. Well, I saw you had posted TWO times and it never registered on mine. Well, funny thing is, I had forgot to add yours to mine as well! Congratulations!