? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Hot Christmas!!!

I would never wish anybody a fire in their home at any time but, especially around this season. It is rare for me to see a picture of Brian at work and this was in the local paper. He is the one on the left. Unfortunately this family lost most of their home and even a firefighter that lived close by that was not on duty came over to help because it turned into a grass fire and they needed to get all of the surrounding brush chopped and away from the fire.

As I think of these people and the heartache they are going through and will still be going through I am thankful for the many blessings that I have. I realize (though I have always known) what precious gifts I already have and to cherish them a little longer than usual.

This picture reminds me of all the things I love about Brian. Though his humor and quickness to make me laugh is very high on my list. I realize that even though he gets paid to help others, he would never hesitate to help someone regardless of pay. His willingness to serve others makes me strive to be a better wife and mother.

My precious gifts are all I really need this Christmas Season and am excited to share it with them. May you all have a Wonderful Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that's powerful and profound. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

Lisa said...

Brian is amazing! I'm soooo thankful for him, and all of our Heroes, here and in other countries who sacrifice so much to keep others safe and help in their time of need. Thanks for the post Dar. Love to all!

The Martinez Fam said...

Wow!! That's too bad about that family. That's horrible, especially over the holidays. You're right about Brian, though. He's always very willing to help anyone out that needs help. He's got a big heart. He's such a great guy. We're thankful he's part of the Martinez clan!!:)