? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Smiles with Every Last Stinkin' Drop!!!

Cade has an obsession with orange juice. He is so obsessed that he likes to get every drop from the container.

The only other person I know that loves orange juice so much is......my Dad. Cade knows that if I tell him no more orange juice his "papa" will always give him some. They love it with every meal and in between!






Jackson smiled at me today and I kind of caught it on camera! We are loving that he is growing up and showing us his personality everyday. Wild hair and all!!!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your boys are so adorable! I bet they keep you plenty busy! =)

The Martinez Fam said...

The pictures of Cade are hilarious!! The pictures of Jackson just don't do his hair justice. It's so cute in real life!! By the way, don't forget to e-mail me the picture of Jackson and Kyson together!!:)

Lori Conger said...

At least he loves something somewhat nutritious. And I love those pictures of your new sweet baby, especially the one of Cade kissing Jackson--too cute.