? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Newborn Pictures!!!

Our friend Jessica is a photographer and we loved that she was able to take Jackson's newborn pictures for us. We love them and are very excited to show a few to our family and friends. Thanks again Jess!!!















10 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

WOW! Great pictures! I love them all. Im sure you do too! :}

Stephanie said...

Those are ADORABLE. I love the one with Cade. How did she made it completely black except for arms and baby? That is awesome. How fun. What a handsome devil you have there!

Bobbi said...

I can't believe how little he looks in your hands!! What a doll!

Lisa said...

Those are priceless! What a fabulous way to keep the memories of his first few weeks!

Laura said...

Hey Darlene! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Mike and Katie's.

Your boys are so cute and I can't believe that you are now a mother of two! It seems like not too long ago you were telling me that you were pregnant with Cade.

Congratulations on your new addition, and I hope everything else is going well.

P.S. If you don't mind I will keep checking up on you guys through your blog.

Love, Laura

Pid and Connie said...

Gorgeous pics! I love em! Great job! You two sure make cute babies!

The Martinez Fam said...

How sweet!! I am dying to get Kyson's done!! Jackson is so adorable. I just love his dark hair. I can't wait to come see him. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.:)

Jenn and Mike said...

How sweet! They turned out great!

Natalie said...

Great Pictures! Jessica did a great job. Jackson is the cutest!

Rachel Harlin said...

So cut, Darlene! Congrats!