? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

We are still here!

Hey~ So.....no pics but since it has been forever since I posted (and I have heard all of your request) I decided to let you know what we have been up too. My stinkin" camera broke in September and I waited to get a new one during the "black friday" sale. Got one and am still trying to figure out how to use it. When I do, there will be a gallery of pics to go through.

Cade has officially started preschool. He loves it most days but sometimes is sad when I leave him. When I return to pick him up they tell me he forgot about me as soon as I walk out the door. Crazy! We love to see all of the art projects he does and the new songs he has learned. His new favorite saying right now is "what the heck?" (I must say that alot!). He has a new obsession with Buzz Lightyear and his first day of preschool they asked him what his name was, his response "buzz lightyear". The teacher laughed and said "glad to meet you". He is a riot!

Jackson is officially crawling around the house like crazy. Two days after learning to crawl he decided to start pulling himself up to his feet. I was a little nervous but stayed back to let him test the waters. Seriously, the second child sure does pick up on stuff alot faster. The other day, I saw Cade teaching him how to crawl up the stairs. I had a few heart attacks when I saw that. Besides getting his teeth, he is an awesome baby.

Brian is still busy as ever with work. He is playing basketball for the rec center with some church friends and loves it. They seem to play basketball every other weekend and one of them is getting hurt. They never learn and I just ignore it! His other spare time is spent with me and the boys. What can I say......I am selfish! :)

I have been learning how to maintain two hungry hyper active boys, a clean house, training to run a half marathon in June and trying to build our food storage. My main reason for not posting is that I am on the internet looking up things about food storage or couponing. My new year resolution is to get our food storage up to par. (I can't very well counsel it in my church calling and not do it myself.)

Well....that us in a nutshell. I hope to post pictures soon. Maybe the camera fairy will help me.

40 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! I love that you've updated. I can't believe little Jackson is crawling. I haven't seen him since he was like 3 months old. TOOOO long. Let's get together. I'm glad you're working on your food storage. That's one of my goals too. Although, I don't know if we'll get it up to par... just started:) You have some cuties!

Kim said...

I am so glad you posted! I think about you seriously at least once a week. I am glad things are going well. We need to get together!! It's been WAY too long.

Pid & Connie said...

Yay Darlene! You updated! I am so glad to hear all your happenings! Good luck with the camera fairy!

The Martinez Fam said...

Holy cow!! You ARE alive!!! Just kiddin'! Glad to know what's been going on in your life!

春天來嚕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
真坤 said...

Custom makes all things easy~~加油哦 ....................................................

佩璇佩璇 said...

我的痛苦會停止,但求我的心能征服它。 ..................................................

念強 said...

生活盡可低,志氣當高潔. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

明偉誠秋 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉.......................................

Syll0228vesterGetchel said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,......................................................

家銘 said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!! .........................................

elv0620isr_cadena said...

Nice post ~ 3Q..............................................................

劉KarolR_Sundquis said...

幫你推個文~~期待更新!加油啊! .............................................

Avri221lE_Pryce1 said...

當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。.............................................

志文 said...

人要先學會做一隻駱駝,然後才能做一隻獅子........................................

佐漢 said...

成人線上卡通 視訊網 正妹聊天 免費成人圖 交友援 av女優寫真貼圖 漫畫性感美女 微風線上影片 自拍.偷拍 ut聊聊天室 成人視訊 情趣用品 18禁卡通遊戲 巨乳美少女 咆曉小咾鼠影城 免費a片 線上觀看情色影片 免費線上觀看色情 一夜情人 383成人影音成 sexygirl 裸照 虐待美女 辣妹寫真集dvd 淫亂人妻日記 歐美熟女色情圖片 免費視訊 空姐圖貼 69成人a圖下載 微風寫真館 85cc影 微風論壇情色 嘟嘟 xo777 情色性愛貼圖 台北援交網 嘟嘟情色網 鋼管秀 下載av 洪爺娛樂往 台灣大奶影片 sexy888影片分享區 下載 巨乳人妻初體驗h漫 台灣性愛文學網 後宮18jack 限制級國片 0204成人 免費性愛觀看 走光

政儒 said...

A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody...................................................

冠宛君中 said...

your son/daughter is so cute............................................................

瓊文TamMcfee0520 said...

好的部落格,希望您能繼續堅持!!!..................................................

lulu said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................................

李威昌 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.............................................................

玫友 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~.................................................................

萱祥 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

于庭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

婷珊 said...

祝你人氣百分百 請繼續幫我們加油打氣..................................................

LupeConstan治士 said...

我們老得太快,卻聰明得太遲。..................................................

致念致念 said...

愛情是一位偉大的導師,教我們重新作人.................................................................

楊儀卉 said...

Poverty tries friends.............................................................

張雅筑張雅筑 said...

Offence is the best defence.............................................................

劉佳仲 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

蕙王帆蕙王帆蕙王帆 said...

文章優,圖片美,就連回文都很有意思~~~..................................................................

治冠霖士 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

建邱勳 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

黃以陳美苓富 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。............................................................

bokk said...

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person...................................................................

家則治則治則治瑋 said...

真得很不錯的blog,加油哦............................................................

王志陳雅竹豪 said...

回應是最大的支持^^y~~~甘吧嗲............................................................

國林林林林維 said...

看了你的日誌 覺得今天好充實 晚安瞜.................................[/url]...............

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

學而時習之,不亦樂乎˙ω˙............................................................

王雅俊 said...

期待你的下次更新喔^____^..................................................