? ??????????????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 4702 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??135 Grabs Today. 1482 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 Yrs Old!!! Oh Boys!!!

We can't believe Cade is two and going to have a brother named Jackson to share all the fun with! What are we going to do??????
Cade with his dog named "Diggy". This is kind of funny but almost everybody that we hang out with at church knows that this is his favorite animal and that his name is "Diggy". I bought this dog in Las Vegas when I was pregnant hoping that he would love it. I think I forced it on him at first but now he always says to me "where's diggy?" His other very "loved" animal. His monkey "Jimby". What a goof!!!

Playing Peek a Boo with me!

So serious........

12 comments:

Bobbi said...

Two boys!!!! That will be awesome!! I love having my two girls together--Congrats!! I hope you are feeling good. . . at least as good as you can:)

The Bertagnoles said...

Im impressed that he posed so well for the pictures!!! He is a handsome little guy for sure!! How fun for him to have a little brother on the way. He is a lucky little guy!

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE!! I love them. His hair is so cute. I'm so glad you're having little Jackson. Keep him cookin until my birthday!

Kim said...

ohmygosh! What great pictures!! I LOVE his huge smile in the first picture. So fun. I am way excited for you and that Cade will have a buddy. It's the best!

Missy said...

What a cute boy. He is so adorable.

farrers said...

Congratulations on the boy!! Hopefully they will be good buddies! What a handsome kid you have!

Natalie said...

So cute. These are great pictures.

Jason and Amanda said...

Yeah another boy! Congrats that will be so much fun. Cade is so cute.

The Martinez Fam said...

What a hunk, I mean seriously. Could he get any cuter? He's so cute with his animals. And Jackson? I really like that name. Can't wait to see ya in about 5 weeks(if you don't go on your trip).

Kimberly said...

How fun! They will be such great friends I'm sure. And those are way cute pictures, where did you get them done?

Jenn and Mike said...

I just wanted to say having two boys in a row was such a blessing for me! My two play together so well and always seem to be the best of friends... and since my oldest is always getting in to tons of trouble having a younger brother has helped curb some of the natural attempts to simply be destructive! Of course, once and a while, it works just the opposite. Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Ok, Darlene you really need to update your blog.